|| Multi-Channel Audio
Frequency Sweep Generator v.5.41
- Is intended for adjusting and
measuring parameters of audio equipment.
- Works with 16-, 24- and 32-bit
sound cards at sampling rate ( FS
) up to 400 kHz. WDM, Kernel Streaming,
WASAPI and ASIO technologies are supported.
- Real-time signal synthesis.
- Single Sinusoidal wave form.
- Up to eight independent
oscillatory processes per each channel with
separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude
controls and adjustable noise pad.
- Sweep frequency sinusoidal signals
in independent channels with separately
adjustable span and sweep rate in a linear or
logarithmic time scale.
- Sine Burst of adjustable duration
with the raise and the fall synchronous to the
- Square waveform signals.
- Phase-modulated sinusoidal signals.
- Amplitude-modulated sinusoidal
- Digital mixing of output channels.
- Dithering – addition of white
noise with uniform or triangular amplitude
distribution and value of 1/2 or 1 least
significant bit (LSB) to output signal.
- White noise with uniform, triangle
or normal distribution.
- Pink noise with spectral density
- Brownian noise with spectral
density of 1/f2.
- DAC clock frequency shift
- Writing signals to file on hard
- Cyclic playing of written files.
- Half-tone frequency step.
- Rounding to the nearest frequency
coherent to Spectrum Analyzer-Oscillometer FFT.
- Synchronous Start/Stop under
control of Spectrum Analyzer.
- "Remote control" from
other user applications. Download
number of channels
||0.001 Hz ... FS / 2
control span (in 24-bit mode)
shift control span
shift control step
Harmonic and Inter-Modulation Distortion
in 24-bit mode without DAC contribution
- Total Harmonic and Inter-Modulation
Distortion, high precision and stability of a
frequency is limited only to quality of the used
- The Multi-Channel Audio Frequency
Generator demo is completely functional, but the
time of sounding is limited to 15 seconds after
each clicking of the "Start" button.
- The registration removes
demonstration limitation of the Multi-Channel
Audio Generator. See Help (F1)->Registration
|Each program is provided "AS-IS".
No warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, are made
as to it or any medium it may be on. Any remedy for
indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages
arising from it, including such from negligence, strict
liability, or breach of warranty or contract, even after
notice of the possibility of such damages will not be